- I was born in Costa Rica, grew up in Ecuador, studied/taught in Mexico for 4 years and have called Nashville home since 2006.
- I have a B.A. in music but I am way too shy to perform in front of others.
- I said “yes” to the love of my life, Cade, in 2006. These have been the best 6 years of my life!
- Cade and I love to travel and eat great food. Our most recent trip was to Italy for my 29th birthday. It was absolutely wonderful!
- Our brown-eyed baby girl, Eva Victoria, was born in June of 2011. I absolutely love being her mama!
- Our little family lives in an old, restored home in East Nashville. Yay, 37206!
- I get excited about “green” things: our garden, cloth diapers, all natural products and organic/local food.
- A few things still on my bucket list: swim with dolphins, ride in a hot air balloon, visit New Zealand and ride an elephant.
Photograph by Jamie Clayton